Registered Nurse OR
Waycross, GA 31501
OR RN / Registered Nurse
Salary up to ~$78,000
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Incentive
- Scenic views on the Georgia coast
- Great Benefits
The OR RN is a vital role in any Surgery room. We are in search of an experienced Registered Nurse that has a bit of flexibility in their schedule.
This Hospital is in a beautiful area with award winning restaurants, wine tasting, and plenty of outdoor adventures. If you have been considering a change this is the perfect time to make your move!
OR Registered Nurse - Overview:
- Current Georgia Registered Nurse License
- Obtain BLS within 3 months of hire
- Operating Room experience preferred
- Current peri-operative nursing certificate preferred
- Assists in and assesses Operating Room readiness, table positioning, supplies and supply availability and equipment readiness for a variety of procedures.
- Develops the patient's plan of care and monitors treatment in the operative environment.
- This includes practice of aseptic technique and maintenance of sterile fields as well as correction of breaks in technique for any of the team members.
- Manages patient safety by implementing operative policy and procedures including patient identification, site verification, positioning and counting of sponges, instruments and sharps.
- Takes action to correct deficiencies.
- Ability to work varied shifts is preferred, when taking call a sleep room is provided if needed
For consideration and/or full details, please email resume to:
Jared Carrillo | Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27