Registered Nurse - Med/Surg
Baltimore, MD 21201
*Great Pay * Great Benefits * Great Perks *
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community-based hospital in Texas to recruit a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join their team. We are seeking a well-skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
REGISTERED NURSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas.
2. Prefer at least two years of clinical experience in, Med/Surg or critical care.
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
5. Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
6. Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
7. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
8. Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
To learn more about this opportunity apply now and email the recruiter listed below with your availability for a call.