Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery, OB
Registered Nurse (RN) Labor and Delivery , OB
We are actively searching for a passionate, caring, Registered Nurse (RN) with OB experience to join this dynamic team!
If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities (hunting, fishing,
and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
Full-time / 3 - 12 hour shifts per week
Day shift and Night shift available
Salary up to ~ $99,000 (DOE/education/certifications/shift)
- Up to $7,000 - SIGN - ON BONUS
- Up to $6,000 - Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Interview expenses paid
- Competitive Shift Differential
Registered Nurse / RN / Labor and Delivery, OB Qualifications:
Required (you will be given a time frame to complete any certifications that are not current)
- Current license in Oregon as a Registered Nurse (or proof of application in progress)
- Code Gray
- Willingness to work NIGHT shift
- One Year experience in OB / Labor and Delivery
- Performs and maintains skills and competency on an annual basis in Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby, Special Care Nursery, and Pediatrics as
evidenced by completion of initial orientation, annual, and new procedure checklists.
- Participates in activities which promote professional growth & self development & is evidenced in daily practice. Maintains quality &
efficiency standards as set by the immediate supervisor & makes recommendations for improvements.
- Provides ongoing education to hospital staff regarding patient care in the form of in-services & individual orientation to the philosophy of health care
& health care procedures. Participates in orientation of new personnel.
For consideration and/or full details, please email resume to: email@example.com
Trista Sandlin | 541-507-9900 |McCall & Lee, LLC | www.MLee.com
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter & Consultant