Physical Therapist PT
Ames, IA 50010
Physical Therapist Opportunity
New Grads Welcome
Room for Advancement
Wide open cerulean blue skies, quiet neighborhoods, and a family based, friendly community. This location has all the appeal of small town and lower cost of living while having easy access to all the offerings of metropolitan activities. This facility operates in a way that makes everyone feel welcome and as is passionate about patient care. Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are not all the benefits this position has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the facility, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
Responsible for the evaluation of patients referred for physical therapy treatment, formulation of treatment plan and goals, and administration of the physical therapy treatments. The Physical Therapist shall be active in inpatient and outpatient services.
Essential Functions of the Physical Therapist:
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, consults with other specialists as needed. Reassesses patient’s functional needs, and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Designs and implements a plan of care for the patient and significant others based on a thorough assessment.
- Provides age appropriate care for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and/or geriatric patients and demonstrates the knowledge and skills to care for the physical and developmental needs of these populations.
- Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
- Directs the practice of support staff in order to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff in order to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Promotes and contributes to a positive, problem-solving or service recovery environment.
- Maintains established facility and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, customer service guidelines, performance improvement program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
- Provides direction and leadership to staff, students and new graduates. Acts as a resource to promote occupational therapy within the community.
- Must be able to complete the physical, sensory and mental requirements of the position.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current licensure in the State of Iowa
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to read and communicate in English
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Mentoring with Experience therapists
- Continuing Ed Reimbursement
- Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation
If you bring the above skills to the facility, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Relocation expenses and Sign On Bonus for the right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Andy McCall | Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51 | Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial) | Mobile 972 653 2600