Physical Therapist PT / DPT
McCall and Lee has an immediate need for a lead Physical Therapist or Manager for an Outpatient Clinic located in our facility to encourage wellness and service existing employees Physical Therapy needs. Ideal candidates should have a background managing a small team and a passion for wellness. You will be servicing a company as their exclusive provider and manage a team of other healthcare professionals.
No weekends or evenings...there is much less paperwork and case management as well because of the custom structure so its easier to just be a practitioner. No more messy paperwork!
- Current Physical Therapist license in the State of WA
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Mentorship program is lead by some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)