Physical Therapist - Acute Care PT
Helena, MT 59501
Physical Therapist Acute Care Setting
This location has all the appeal of a small-town and lower cost of living while having extremely easy access to all the offerings of metropolitan activities. Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are not all of the benefits this position has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the hospital, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year and have some of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the country. Despite a smaller population, this area boasts a hospital, airport, nursing home, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities, just for starters. Located near some nationally recognized Universities and Medical Schools.
Where else can you get all this and have the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities galore with premium hunting and fishing?
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current Physical Therapy license in the State of Montana or Eligibility to Apply for a Montana PT License
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Competitive Compensation
Relocation expenses and Sign On Bonus for the right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Direct Dial (214) 618 5007