Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health
Westerville, OH 43081
Physical Therapist – Home Health
Lead a team, make a positive difference to our patients.
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based clinic, to recruit a Home Health Physical Therapist / PT, to join their team.
This is a Leadership Role that involves overseeing PTA's to perform treatments.
Looking for someone with a year or more of experience to organize and document clinic records, make educated evaluations and provide assistance and guidance to PTA's performing treatments.
5 days a week, Flexible Schedule
Offers freedom through set, flexible work hours as well as organization and treatment process.
Physical Therapists Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral degree in physical therapy
- Currently licensed as a physical therapist in Ohio, or able to quickly obtain
- One-year clinical experience preferred
- Knowledge of home equipment, home care reimbursement, regulations governing Physical Therapy Assistants
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good clinical skills
- Able to transfer and position patients; able to perform physical assessments, walk and climb stairs
- Must have reliable transportation to all work sites
- CPR certification preferred
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)