Nurse Manager - RN
Muscatine, IA 52761
Do you have what it takes to lead and inspire a team of nurses in an Emergency Department? Are you a results-oriented Nurse Leader? Do you have a passion for quality patient care? If your answer is YES, then we want to hear from you.
Currently, we are looking for a Nurse Manager with at least two years of experience managing an Emergency Department. Ultimately, you must be able to ensure smooth nursing operation at our facility through day-to-day management and long-term planning.
Here is what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Schedule nurses’ shifts
- Assign nurses to patients
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met
- Provide reports on productivity, quality and customer service metrics
- Ensure all nurses follow policies and procedures
- Train new team members
- Evaluate nurses’ performance
- Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors’ instructions
- Handle complaints or other issues
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients, family and friends
- Keep records of nurses’ files, patients’ cases and procedures
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 2 plus years of clinical experience in an Emergency Department.
- 2 plus years of supervisory and/or management experience
- Active North Carolina RN License
- RN Required - BSN, MSN, MPH or MBA preferred
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with all departments and organization levels.
What we offer:
1) Perfect work-life balance
2) Competitive salary based on years of experience and skill set.
3) Comprehensive healthcare coverage
4) Tuition reimbursement
**Must have previous ED & managerial experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $105,000.00 / year based on relevant experience
- Nurse Management: 1 year
- Nursing: 2 years
- Registered Nurse (RN) State of North Carolina
If you feel like you will be a good fit for the role of Nursing Clinical Manger – Emergency Department – Please send your resume to: