Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Burlington, VT 05401
We are looking to recruit a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join our client's team. This location has all the appeal of small-town living and has extremely easy access to all the offerings of metropolitan activities. We are looking for someone who is cross-trained in CT and Nuclear Medicine.
We have a special opening for just the right Nuclear Tech and would love to discuss the unique job duties of this position. If you are looking for a job where you will be appreciated, expected to work hard, and learn new skills while having fun; this is the job for you!
Provide nuclear imaging to patients in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner. Comply with all State, NRC, ICANL requirements, and follow all procedures outlined in the Nuclear Medicine Procedure Manual.
- Perform quality control on camera and equipment in the nuclear lab to ensure proper working condition
- Receive, monitor, and record radiopharmaceuticals daily and enter into NMIS (Nuclear Medicine Inventory System) computer
- Check, measure, and record radiopharmaceuticals prior to patient administration
- Explain procedures in full in a polite and informative way to ease the patient’s anxieties and answer any questions as necessary
- Prepare an intravenous line and administer radiopharmaceuticals to the patient
- Provide nuclear imaging in a safe, accurate and timely manner following the procedure outlined in the Nuclear Medicine Procedure Manual
- Maintain a neat and safe work environment
Training & Education:
- EDUCATION: Associates Degree required*. Requires successful completion of an approved Nuclear Medicine Technology training program. ARRT or NMTCB certification:
- Vermont State Nuclear Medicine Technologist license.
- Vermont CT License
- BLS certificate required and must be maintained.
For consideration apply now and email a copy of your resume to Aaron.
Aaron Rodriguez | Healthcare Recruiter