Medical Technologists - MT / MLT / MLS
Atkinson, NE 68713
Medical Technologist or MLT (ASCP Certified)
We are searching for an experienced ASCP certified generalist that is confident working in a Moderate complexity lab.
Shift: Day Shift
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Love working in lab and analyzing results and are in a position to make a change?
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Direct Dial 515.337.2800