Manager of Laboratory Services
Bozeman, MT 59715
Lab Manager - MT
Life & Work Balance Opportunity!
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Full-Time Medical Technologist Manager to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
Lab Manager Responsibilities
Lab Manager will be responsible for directing technical activities, development of department policies, directs quality program to maintain high quality diagnostic testing and ensures all lab activities comply with regulations. Supervisory responsibilities.
Lab Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- MT-ASAP certification
- 1-3 years + experience in high-complexity testing
- Qualified Candidates will have a minimum of 1 + year experience in management
- Strong communication, and writing skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
You bring the above skills to the hospital and they will offer you:
- Stable work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Fabulous benefits package ( industries best med/dental/vision/401 K) and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
If interested and want to know more information about this amazing opportunity...
Matt Morgan | Recruiter