Hospital Chief Financial Officer / CFO
Omaha, NE 68101
CURRENT OR PREVIOUS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER HOSPITAL SOME EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
This position has the responsibility of planning, organizing and directing the fiscal services of the Hospital, including the development, interpretation, coordination and administration of the Hospital's policies on finance, accounting, insurance, compliance and auditing. Additionally, this position provides a strategic financial perspective into the future growth activities of the Hospital.
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities of the financial offices
- Administration of all Medicare & Medicaid Reimbursement issues including the completion and review of the annual cost reports.
- Responsible for the administration and coordination of the independent audit activities. Responsibility also includes review of all proposed audit adjustment and completion of appropriate work papers.
- Responsible for the investment of District funds in compliance with the Board Investment policy and security of investment principal and optimization of investment returns.
- Administer the debt structure of the District, ensuring prompt and timely payment of debt instruments and periodic reviews of such debt instruments to ensure their most advantageous structure, cost and terms.
- Responsible for the financial evaluation of new business ventures, and/or capital and equipment acquisitions as they are considered.
- Coordinate, and develop the annual operating, service demand, capital, and cash flow budgets.
- Responsible for the planning, directing, facilitating, and the presenting of proposals to Hospital Finance Committee and the Board of Directors as required.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field with MBA or CPA. Seven years of finance experience in a hospital or health system including five years of experience as a financial executive for a substantive operating site. A proven leader of people with a track record of attracting and developing an outstanding team of managers and achieving results through the abilities of others. Proven financial planning and leadership skills, combined with deep-rooted commitment to the values of honesty and integrity.
McCall and Lee prides ourselves on delivering a personal touch as well as remaining highly competitive. We can place you irrespective of whether you want to be permanent or travel across the town or country.
You bring the above skills to the hospital and they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Relo expenses and Sign On Bonus for right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume:
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)