Healthcare Physical Therapists
Ottumwa, IA 52501
Physical Therapist Opportunity
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital, to recruit a Full-Time Physical Therapist / PT, to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program. This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family.
o Physical Therapists are responsible for the application of current knowledge, theory, evidence and sound clinical judgment in patient management.
o The therapist works closely with the patient, family and other members of an interdisciplinary team to provide efficient and effective
o individualized patient care. Therapists also serve as advocates and promoters of health, wellness, and fitness to all.
o This position offers the candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team. New graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current license in the State of Iowa
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Unmatched Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.