Director of Surgical Services
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Nursing Director – Surgical Services
**Full Time – Full Benefits**
Do you have what it takes to lead and inspire a team of nurses in the Surgery Department? Are you a results-oriented Nurse Leader? Do you have a passion for quality patient care? If your answer is YES, then we want to hear from you.
Currently, we are looking for a Director of Surgical Services with at least two years of experience managing the Surgery Department. Ultimately, you must be able to ensure smooth nursing operation at our facility through day-to-day management and long-term planning.
Here is what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Schedule nurses’ shifts
- Assign nurses to patients
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met
- Provide reports on productivity, quality and customer service metrics
- Ensure all nurses follow policies and procedures
- Train new team members
- Evaluate nurses’ performance
- Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors’ instructions
- Handle complaints or other issues
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients, family, and friends
- Keep records of nurses’ files, patients’ cases, and procedures
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 5 plus years of clinical experience in the Surgery Department
- 2 plus years of supervisory and/or management experience
- Active North Wyoming RN License
- RN Required - BSN, MSN, MPH or MBA preferred
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with all departments and organizational levels.
What we offer:
1) Perfect work-life balance
2) Competitive salary based on years of experience and skill set.
3) Comprehensive healthcare coverage
4) Tuition reimbursement
If you feel like you will be a good fit for the role this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to:
McCall and Lee