Director of Surgery
Casper, WY 82601
This is a director-level position and requires the management of a broad range of patients with specific training and experience in handling the Surgical Services needs of our client's team.
If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, easy access to great outdoor activities, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
**Great Pay, Comprehensive Benefits, Relocation Assistance**
This highly skilled surgical team consists of Board-Certified Physicians with a wide array of expertise and specialties. Our operating room team is a welcoming group of Surgical Techs, RN Circulators, and RNFAs that provide outstanding care.
- Current WY Nursing License
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification is Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification is Required
- Two or more years of perioperative experience
- ACLS and BLS Certifications within six months of hire
- Operating Room Experience
- CNOR Certification
- Scrub Experience
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now with a clean copy of your CV or send directly to the email listed below.