Clinical Laboratory Scientist -CLS Micro Lead
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Micro Lead CLS to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their programs as an experienced Micro Lead CLS.
Clinical Lab Scientist CLS
Under supervision of the Laboratory Director and Medical Director, primary duties are to coordinate and supervise all activities in the Micro Lead section of the Clinical Laboratory. Responsibilities include perfuming clinical laboratory test procedures, management of blood inventory, and supervision of staff. Responsible to develop and maintain policies and procedures, oversee training and competency assessments, ensure compliance with requirements of all regulatory and accreditation agencies (DHS, FDA, CLIA, CAP, AABB, joint Commission.)
Micro Lead Clinical Lab Scientist/CLS
- A Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Limited Specialty License by the State of California is required.
- 2+ years of working experience in area of expertise. (Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, Micro)
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills are required
- First year CLS's are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested in providing Top Notch treatment to patients.
To learn more please contact.
Recruiter / Healthcare Specialty Practice
Tel 512-795-2000 x80 | Direct Line 323-515-8299