Clinical Lab Scientist Blood Bank Supervisor
Ontario, CA 91764
Blood Bank CLS
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Blood Bank CLS to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their programs as an experienced Blood Bank CLS. New grads are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested in providing Top Notch treatment to patients.
Blood Bank Clinical Lab Scientist CLS
Under supervision of the Laboratory Director and Medical Director, primary duties are to coordinate and supervise all activities in the Blood Bank section of the Clinical Laboratory. Responsibilities include perfuming clinical laboratory test procedures, management of blood inventory, and supervision of staff. Responsible to develop and maintain policies and procedures, oversee training and competency assessments, ensure compliance with requirements of all regulatory and accreditation agencies (DHS, FDA, CLIA, CAP, AABB, joint Commission.)
Blood Bank Clinical Lab Scientist/CLS
- Must have a current California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist License.
- Completion of a CLS training program at an accredited institution or clinical laboratory work experience helpful.
- Have working knowledge of local, state and federal laboratory regulations.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve issues that affect test performance.
- Ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and work as part of a team.
- Ability to perform daily sample test processing needs with high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to multitask and perform repetitive tasks.
- Computer skills and automation skills preferred.
- High sample volume laboratory experience preferred.
- Prior Hematology Supervisor experience helpful.
Inquire below for more information
Recruiter / Healthcare Specialty Practice
Tel 512-444-6400 x80 | Direct Line 323-515-8299