**Cath Lab Nurse or Cardiac Cath Lab Tech**
*Great Pay * Great Benefits * Great Perks *
We have been engaged by one of our clients in central Oregon to recruit a Full-Time Cath Lab Registered Nurse to join their team. We are seeking a well-skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
REGISTERED NURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs duties necessary for cardiac catheterization/special procedures and/or Pacemaker checks/re-programming at a technical and professional level requiring no constant supervision of technical detail.
- Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require responsible independent judgment.
Assumes responsibility and initiative for designated areas and procedures as required.
- Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one, achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, and to put forth the utmost quality as a Cath Lab/Pacemaker RT(R)/RN.
- Adheres to Scope of Practice Guidelines established by The ASRT/OBMI and/or OSBN.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
2. Prefer at least one year's clinical experience, working in the Cath Lab
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
5. Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
6. Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
7. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
8. Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
9. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
10. Performs a variety of tasks.
11. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The registered nurse makes the initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs, counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
**If interested or know an associate that wants to know more information about this amazing opportunity...