CT - Radiology Tech (Multi-Modality)
CT - Multi-Modality Radiology Technician
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles and skills needed to provide patient care and treatment.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Knowledge of medications and their effects on patients.
- Skilled in the administration of medications, vaccines and treatments as directed.
- Skilled in taking vital signs.
- Skilled in the use of various types of medical equipment used for examination and treatment purposes.
- Maintains quality control standards.
- Recognizes problems and recommends solutions.
- Possesses sufficient computer skills to navigate through multiple programs of data entry.
- Maintains positive and professional manner at all times.
- He/she will treat co-workers and patients with the utmost courtesy and respect for their persons and positions.
- Critical that this person have the ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
Prefer 1 year of clinic or hospital based experience.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
Basic Life Support Certification (CPR- Healthcare Provider) within 480 hours of employment and meets re-certification as required.
Registered Technologist (or registry eligible graduate) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Must achieve registration within six months of graduation or hire date.
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Main (512) 444 6400 x92 | Direct Dial (214) 618 5007