CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Helena, MT 59601
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated CRNA for a great opportunity in Montana. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in a CRNA role.
This region in Illinois provides scenic views and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and premium hunting.
This freshly renovated facility is an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world.
Responsibilities of the CRNA:
- Administer anesthetics to patients and monitor their care during surgery
- Attend to preoperative evaluations and postoperative care of patients
- Assist with any training of personnel under the direction of a medical officer
- Successfully manage an anesthesia department
Requirements of the CRNA:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist License.
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
TRAITS & SKILLS:
- Must be self-directed / self-motivated
- must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- perform effectively when confronted with emergency, critical, or unusual situations.
Matt Morgan | Recruiter